Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Be happy

I am personally not a depressed person. 
Even as a child, I was always a happy kid. 

My life hasn't been particularly easy, but it has been enriched by the knowledge of a Heavenly Father, and a Savior who want me to be happy. 

"True happiness comes from following Christ’s example and developing Christlike attributes such as obedience, goodness, honesty, gratitude, humility, love, charity, and forgiveness. It comes from serving others and helping them to follow Jesus Christ. It comes from controlling the appetites of our human bodies and following the promptings of the Spirit. It comes from working hard and having a healthy lifestyle, friends, family, and personal achievements." (From LDS.org)

Now, I'm not a perfect person, and I am certainly not professing to be. 

I make MISTAKES, but I know of a loving and living Savior who atoned for those sins. 

He suffered for my sins so I wouldn't have to. 
He was the Advocate to the Father, and he took care of my sins already. 

No matter how hard my life gets. I will be happy. 

My trials here are but a small moment in ETERNITY. 

Be happy. Find joy in your life. 
Find the person that made it possible -- Christ

T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment